Sunday 11 January 2015

Quarter Life Crisis!?!?

In accordance with the theme of this blog it has become clear to me that I am approaching a major over correction. As I close in on my 25th birthday, I think I may be undergoing my quarter life crisis.

Thoughts that swirl around in my head always bounce back and forth from wanting to be that immature, care free 18 year old again to why haven't I become the latest under 30 billionaire, whilst dealing with the pressures of full time work, parents, girlfriend and finding that get rich quick scheme.

So as I continue to have this dilemma, I've decided to list the things I will try to share my opinions  on over the coming days or maybe weeks if this blog works out.

In no particular order, here goes:

- My predictions for 2015

- How to prepare for an interview

- Things I've found out about girls (and a few about guys #nohomo)

- Fun things to do at fancy restaurants

- Buying your first home

- Clothes and how to choose ones that are right for you

- Life hacks that I've found useful

- Why our generation are so self entitled

- Why we prefer to be around toxic people rather than someone considered boring

- A discussion of 'real' first world problems

- Useful Travel tips

- Dating tips (only to be used by asians from asia please)

- Favourite cities and what to do there

- A series of how to posts:

  - How to be cool (asian style)
  - How to dress cool (asian style)
  - How to talk cool (asian style)

- Penis coffees in melbourne (I think its a thing)

- Living a lifestyle you can't afford

- Favourite brands and items of clothing

- When clothes that make you look like a douche bag fit you really well

- Buying presents for any significant person in your life

If you got the time, I wouldn't mind hearing from you. So if there's a topic that you'd like to hear about, please comment below. I hope you find my thoughts and observations useful as you go on this journey with me.


#Hanbaobao




No comments:

Post a Comment